Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review: HP Deskjest 1000

I bought this printer so long ago and just recently cracked the box open *shame on me*. The main purpose of me buying the printer was so that I could print off coupons. I'm trying to get on the bandwagon of using coupons. I bought the HP Deskjet 1000 at Walmart for only $19. I couldn't believe the price! I was so excited lol. I had been looking for just a basic printer for months that didn't cost a fortune. When I saw the price I couldn't help but get it. On the HP website it is $29.99.


My Thoughts I love the printer! I love the size. Its perfect if you don't have a lot of space. So it's lighter then carrying most newborn children. I was in love with the reuseable bag it can in.
The printer was in the bag when I opened the box. I just love it. I'm just so impressed by something so minor. Mainly because I wasn't expecting it. It came with a black ink cartridge and a color ink cartridge, power cord, cd software, and a setup guide.
Setup was very easy. Only took me about 5 minutes.
I love the little card that came with the printer that I can keep with me to remind me of what ink cartridges I need.
Thing(s) I didn't like The printer didn't come with a usb cord. Thankfully my mother has a whole collection of usb cords for all the other printers she has used that didn't work after some time so I didn't have to go out and buy a new one.

Overall Overall I love this printer. It prints at a great speed. And it isn't loud either. I think this would be good for a college student to have in their dorm room or if you have an at home office. I have no complaints other then the fact that it didn't include a usb cord. On a scale 1 to 10....I give it a 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment